Wednesday 7 May 2014

April 21-May 3

This is lunch time at my school, with the older kids, and it's about 90,000 degrees out.

This is a "ghora" which means horse in Hindi. I saw it on the street on the way home from school.

This is me in the Western chorus. The girl with the white headband in front likes me because I'm a foreigner and she never gets to talk to one. We're doing a special choir to perform for the Director's Day next week. It's called "Days of Elijah."

These are the older kids playing the instruments for the song.

These are two older kids playing a game called "speed ball." One person serves the ball, and it has to spin around once, and the second round the other person has to hit it.

This is a speed ball rod with the ball hanging.

They are making a new auditorium for the school. And they're going to put on a musical here in the fall.

This is me and my friends in the pick-up room at the end of the day. Some of them I don't know, but the one on the right side of the kid with glasses is Shaunish, the one above the kid with glasses is Avnish, the one diagonally on the right side is Bascar, and I'm on the right diagonal side of the kid with glasses.

This is a beehive in our society.

On weekends, I get to have McDonald's breakfast, and these are my pancakes, hash brown and egg sausage McMuffin breakfast. They only have chicken sausages in India.

For the Canonization of the Pope St. John Paul, the school had a huge ceremony with thousands of nuns and priests and a parade down the street in front of the house.

This is the computer lab in my school. We get to go every Friday with Divya ma'am, the computer theory ma'am.



These are two school buses. One of them is a bike school bus!

They hang the backpacks on tiny hooks on the side, and the kids sit inside the bus.
Last week we went to dinner at a restaurant called "Walk in the Woods." And it really is like the woods, because it has stones, leaves and vines everywhere and tons of fish tanks. The leaves and stones are fake, but the fish are real.


This is the playroom in the restaurant, with tables, chairs like mushrooms, and a jungle looking boy.



This is me eating chicken soup in the restaurant.

This is what the restaurant and tables look like. It looks just like the woods!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!