Sunday 12 July 2015

Going to Delhi

This is me and Rishi in an autorickshaw in Delhi

The day that my cousins came to Delhi my mom and Victormama went to the market  and got bananas.

In the bunch of bananas, there was one double banana with two bananas inside one skin.

The next day, we went with Jo-Jo didi, Victormama, Katechachi, mom and my 3 cousins to Dunkin' Donuts in Connaught Place. In that box we have birthday donuts, blueberry donuts, ugly strawberry donuts, berry donuts, and chocolate donuts.




In the hat that Victormama thinks is stupid, is Jo-Jo didi. I'm standing next to her in Connaught Place.



The reason my mom took this picture is because the motor cycle you see through the glass is exactly the same as a toy motorcycle I have at home.


After everyone left, we went to a place called Hauz Khas in Delhi. It has a lake and lots of good restaurants. This is rickshaw we took to Hauz Khas, and it has a spiderman seat.










Before we went to the lake, my mom made me take a picture of the sign for some reason.



Through the gate was a lake and ruins. This is me sitting on some of the ruins.

The lake of Hauz Khas - isn't it green?

Some of the ruins were these coliseum type structures.


Ruins from afar

afarther

A ruin in which you can go on the roof.

Guess who and where. Me at the bottom of the staircase!


Our dinner place is called the Big Burp Theory. "Hardy har har".



A meal of chicken burger and a side of cheese fries!





In Hauz Khas, there was an art exhibit and gallery. Just outside of the gallery was a camel dressed in all of these garlands and jewels. The next pictures are children's paints of hearts hung in the gallery. Some people who have an organization, went all over India to each state and asked groups of kids to draw what was in their hearts. Here are some of the pictures. 







I decided to draw a picture of my own, and this is me working.



This is my drawing. If you zoom in you can sort of see what I wrote and what I drew. What I drew was all kinds of transportation - land, air, and sea. I wrote "my heart goes to travelling." 

At the end of the exhibit, I tried to take a picture of the camel and it tried to eat my camera.

The next day my father came home, and when he has to go to work, this is how he dresses, with his backpack and reading glasses, right in the tv/living room. 

The next night, we had a special dinner at a restaurant that we thought was only in Chandigarh, a city in India. The restaurant is called Nando's Peri-Peri. It serves Portuguese and African food, with special sauces like herb sauce, hot sauce, really hot sauce, and garlic sauce.  

Now there's a Nando's in Connaught Place.

A few days later, here I am in the Kawai piano shop where my mom is having a meeting with Poonam Burman. Together with two other people, they're organizing a Western Music Teachers' Conference. 

At the successful day of the conference, this is one of the signs that was created to advertise the conference. 

The heads you see are about 50-60 people that came to this conference, and Poonam, Anjli, and mommy are in front teaching them.

Group photo outside the conference room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!