Monday 31 March 2014

March 27th - Ayush's Birthday Party

This is Ayush. He is my friend who lives in apartment 8C in the same building as me. Just last night, Ayush invited me to his birthday party. He is turning 11. Santosh cha-cha and I went to the shop to get Ayush a birthday present. I thought we could get him a chess set or small toy gun with flashing lights, but instead, Santosh cha-cha chose a Snakes and Ladders board game, which is for little kids. (The game was actually invented in India. In the U.S. we call it Chutes and Ladders).

This is puja that they do for people's birthday. This is in the guest room of Ayush's house.
Every birthday, the boy or girl's relatives come over and then the friends come over. I was the first one there. These are Ayush's relatives.


These are all the kids that went to Ayush's birthday party. I forgot all of their names, but we had lots of fun. We talked and danced.

This is is the Tom and Jerry cake that Ayush had for his birthday party.

This is everyone eating Chinese noodles and pizza with cake on the rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!