Saturday 12 April 2014

April 7-12 School Vacation Part 1



On "election for prime minister break" we went to the park and saw a few piglets and this is a video of the piglets.

Later that morning we went to Connaught Place to buy books for me in the Jain Book Depot. In Connaught Place we went to Cafe Coffee Day. This is me making a "cool dude" face with my Angry Bird shirt in Cafe Coffee Day.

On the way to the metro later that day, we saw a truck carrying two bulls. I got a picture of their backsides.

This is Bhutti cha-cha, my dad's cousin-brother and me. Cha-cha means uncle. We're on our way to India Gate.
At India Gate, we saw a bunch of street sellers . One of them was selling paan, which is the Hindi word for betel leaf. I had a piece, which was sweet. It had cherries, betel leaf and other spices wrapped in a leaf. You chew it for a long time and spit out the juice.

This is me at India Gate, standing in front of it. It's right next to me on the right side.
This is mommy and Bhutti Cha-cha standing in front of India Gate, with crowds of people behind them.
This is the inside of India Gate. There is also an eternal flame there to remember soldiers who died in the World War.
This is Dadaji, my grandfather.
This is Dadaji showing me the special way to write Hindi letters.

This is me and Kullu on our bed resting after playing awhile.

This is the Pacific Mall, which is covered with many colored flags. The mall is near our house.
On Wednesday, we went to my violin lesson at Jugalbandi, which is a music and dance school.
This is me with my new teacher playing Sargam, which is the Indian Do Re Mi. The Indian way is Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa.

I sit half criss-cross with my left leg under my right knee, and my right leg a little forward so I can rest my violin scroll on my heel.




These are my friends that I play with every night. This boy's name is Suraj.

This girl's name is Tanushi.

 The girl in the red and gold dress on the left is Pratchi, and the girl on the right of Pratchi is Preesha. The boy that is right above Tanushi is Ayush. You probably remember him from Ayush's birthday.

This is Ayush and Suraj making funny faces.

This is Preesha, Pratchi, and Tanushi having a picture together.





This is Pappu Cha-cha, Bhutti's brother, who is working at the election for the Prime Minister of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!