Tuesday 1 April 2014

March 30th Part 2 - Jantar Mantar

After the Lotus Temple, we went to Jantar Mantar. Jantar Mantar is an astrological site with big structures used to measure the planets and stars. On the way in, we saw a lot of pictures of planets but mostly of the moon, kind of making fun of the moon. Here are some of them with the moon as a light,
.,.in a picture frame

...being lassoed

... being held

...and being trimmed

This is me standing on some of the structures used to measure stars and planets.



This is me in front of a light spiral of stars photo with small bars, and my head looks like it's attached to the middle bar connecting to the inner circle.

This is mommy holding a star on one of the pictures in Jantar Mantar.

Later that day, some relatives came to visit. This is Cochi, the son of Mona, one of my cousins. He's 13 months old.
Later, we also went to Connaught Place and mommy got me some new sun glasses. This is me standing in front of a clothing shop with my sun glasses.

1 comment:

  1. Looks cool! Miss you kiddo! Tell your mom the house is on fire - love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!