Wednesday 15 June 2016

On My Way!








  Hi everybody. I'm so excited to be going to Portugal and Spain!! Right now I am at the Toronto airport 14 hours away from Portugal standing in this weird sculpture type thing that you can go through to reach the E70-E80 gates, and some restaurants. One more thing, is that those "sideburns" create really cool echo sounds when you speak.



 Speaking of restaurants I was hungry. So we went to a restaurant called Vinifera. I got tomato juice and a chicken taco. They had these cool Ipads that you could order on.


 The walls were really cool because they were made of empty wine bottles.


This is Vinifera's menu.

MORE COMING SOON!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Arjun! Anne here. I left from this same part of the Toronto airport to go to Cuba and stopped in that echo thing and took photos too! I went to an Indian restaurant and ordered from their i-pad. Good food!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!