Wednesday 19 June 2013

Arjun's India and China Summer Adventures, June 18th

This is me playing cricket with Bare Bhaiya and Hemant Bhaiya
We're in Patna, Bihar now, and I have 3 new cousin brothers - another set of Bare and Chote Bhaiya who are twins, and a new cousin brother called Hemant. We're on the balcony of their house playing cricket. The ball sometimes falls off the balcony. The batter is up front
Chote Bhaiya as batter, Bare Bhaiya as the umpire

Me at bat
 Me swinging the bat to hit a ball so it doesn't hit the chair which is the wicket. They call wickets for out. Wickets are usually sticks that stand up out of the ground.

After cricket, we went to the "Disneyland Mela." Mela means festival in Hindi. On the way to the Disneyland Mela, we saw a cow with a calf. I took this video of the calf drinking milk and then pretty soon, the cow started peeing and it sort of sprayed on my legs.




The "Disneyland Mela" was like a fair. We had cotton candy, popcorn, ice cream. I went on rides. There was one ride that was really scary called "Rafting Racers." We were in this boat type thing and then it went up the ramp and the other boat went up the ramp, and once it got really fast it started spinning and spinning. Each side went up the ramp spinning and spinning. It was really scary. 
This is me on the "Rafting Racer" when it was standing still
 As I said in the last picture, it started spinning up a ramp and down again.

The Ferris Wheel
 This was going pretty fast. I was pretty scared but then I found out I could flap my arms like wings.

Mommy on the Ferris Wheel

Me and Bare Bhaiya on the Ferris Wheel in motion going down

That is me drinking water after I ate spicy noodles plus a hot pepper at the fair

That's Hemant and Chote Bhaiya sitting at the table where I ate the hot pepper and spicy noodles.

That's Bare Bhaiya and Muna Cha-cha (Uncle Muna) also in the restaurant

This is me shooting a rifle gun with tiny bullets at balloons trying to get a toy. Behind me is Bare Bhaiya

This says "Disneyland Mela" in Hindi
 This is the entrance to the Festival.

This is me eating an ice cream cone after the mela

That's me and Hemant Bhaiya on his phone trying to upload a Ben 10 video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!