Thursday 27 June 2013

Arjun's India and China Summer Adventures, June 25th

This is mommy in the Kebab Express restaurant in Connaught Place
We're back in Delhi and we decided to go to the Taj Mahal because Dadaji (grandpa) me and Kullu have never seen it. This is a camel wagon outside of the fort surrounding the Taj Mahal.
This is me, Kullu, Dadaji, Dadima, and Santosh Chacha walking around the fort of the Taj Mahal

This is Kullu, Daddaji, Dadima, and Santosh Chacha and me next to the entrance of the Taj Mahal. I got in for the Indian price because my family was Indian and care much about Americans.
This is me holding the Taj Mahal

This is me in front of the Taj Mahal and reflecting pool

This is me, Dadima, and Dadaji in front of the Taj Mahal and Reflecting Pool

This is me, daddy, Kullu, Dadima, and Dadaji on a bench in front of the Taj Mahal



This is me next to one of the big towers that's built next to the Taj Mahal but connected to it.

This is me and Kullu in a frame on the Taj Mahal


Santosh Cha Cha, Daddy, and Dadaji in front of the tower.

This is a dead bug back in Delhi on the sidewalk in front of the house



Tomorrow we leave for China!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!