Saturday 8 June 2013

Arjun's India and China Summer Adventures, June 8th (updated with Video!)







That's me on a bicycle rickshaw, on the back

Today we went to the train station in downtown Delhi to buy our tickets to go to Patna and Ranchi to visit Shanti Phua, Sheila Phua, and Kanti Phua (Aunt Shanti, Aunt Sheila, and Aunt Kanti). That's me in the back of a bicycle rickshaw to go to the Metro Station. On the way to the Metro Station, I took some pictures.
Musk Melon seller next to an auto-carrier
 Small party or event tent on the side of the road.

Motorcycle pack and stand for the Delhi Metro Station (parking lot)
 When we got out of the train station, we got Pepsi soda to drink because it was 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
This is the Pepsi that we bought at the train station

This is me and my book that we got at Connaught Place.

This is me looking at my Ben 10 book








This is me holding a piece of fold-able jewelry.  I got it next to the Khadi cloth and perfume shop in Connaught Place. Watch me fold this magic trick piece of jewelry!

This is a picture of Connaught Place in Delhi


Daddy buying me a sugar cane to eat
On the way home, daddy bought me a sugar cane to eat. You cut it up and then you suck and chew the inside to get the juice out.




1 comment:

Please let me know what you think!